Why I see inactive users among members of Workload Scheme configuration in Tempo

I just recently opened Tempo -> Tempo Administration -> Workload Schemes -> Members (next to Tempo Default Workload Scheme)

There are plenty of active users there as members of this scheme but I also see several inactive users. Those users are also not visible among Team members (when I click on one of our Teams in Tempo and Team configuration page opens).

I have no idea where else to go and delete them to remove them from members of a workload scheme.

Thank you

1 answer

Hi Tomas,

Take a look at Solved: Is it possible to see the inactive users in the Timesheet Report?

With Time Sheet Report it should be possible specifying Project or Group: Any Group.

In addition, there is a bug that has not been marked as resolved yet that may be causing this as well: TT-2053.

Cheers,

Branden

Branden, thank you. I checked the first post and it is actually asking for something different I think.

Existing bug looks similar to my issue. I see similar behaviour not for Holiday scheme but for Workload scheme. And it looks like that anyone who tracked even 1 hour is there forever, not removable, to allow users seeing timesheet of inactive users later.

It would be great to have chance to delete any user from a scheme even if it means that I can't see her timesheet anymore. I only need to see reported hours by that inactive user in all issues, which is jira issue, not tempo issue.

What you suggest to do? report a bug?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Asked Thursday in Jira Ops

I'm John Allspaw, Ask Me Anything about incident analysis and postmortems

I'm John Allspaw, co-founder of   Adaptive Capacity Labs, where we help teams use their incidents to learn and improve. We bring research-driven methods and approaches to drive effective inciden...

452 views 2 5
View question

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you