Why I don't see any task on Kanban board?

Jaro Satkevic May 23, 2013

I just created Kanban board, assigned it with two of mine projects (there are a lot of tasks already) but on kanban board I don't see any taks. Do I need to do somethink special?

It's in self-hosted version (5.2). When I did the same on cloud version (created account, added a few projects and a few tasks to them then created kanban board) everything was ok.

Any suggesions how I could fix that?

6 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 26, 2013

Maybe it's a sub-filter in your filter query. Look at the config:

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/100200/greenhopper-boards-show-no-issues

Jaro Satkevic May 26, 2013

Thank you man. That was needed solution!

1 vote
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 23, 2013

And also, you might want to do a re-index. The values on the board should come from the filter.

Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 25, 2013

Any errors in the logs or the browser?

What happens if you take the filter to the issue navigator?

Jaro Satkevic May 25, 2013

I just did reindexed my JIRA. This doesn't help :(

When I click on " View in Issue Navigator" I see long list of tasks (317).

Where/How I can see logs?

1 vote
Henning Tietgens
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 23, 2013

Please make sure that all statuses are mapped within the board configuration. There may be statuses which are not mapped to a column, all issues in theses statuses are not displayed.

Henning

Jaro Satkevic May 25, 2013

Yes, I'm sure, that I made it.

0 votes
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 26, 2013

Any quick filters preventing the issues to show up?

0 votes

When I click on " View in Issue Navigator" I see long list of taks (317).

Where/How I can see logs?

Suggest an answer