Why I cant configure the filters and screens

Christina Liang January 31, 2021

The field configuration seems locked, and even though I am an administration, there is no indication for me to edit or take actions to the fields. 

I want to add 'story points in my stories' or 'issues' but I wont be able to add that in.

Similar to my 'screen schema', I wont be able to reconfigure anything, for now, basically there is nothing important there at my screen schema.

Anyone knows why is that? 

Thank you. 

Fields not editable.PNGscreens.PNG

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2021

I suspect that you are a Project admin for one of the two projects where this scheme is shared. As a project admin you are not allowed to edit shared schemes. For this you need to be site admin. You could create a new scheme for your one project and edit.

Christina Liang February 7, 2021

Hi Jack,

Thanks for your help. Yes I contacted Jira Admin, and now the problems are resolved.

Kind regards,

Christina 

0 votes
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 31, 2021

Hi! 

in the last screenshot, you can see a new option Issue Layout.

Could you follow to that configuration, please?

Also, you can review via issue panel 

image.png

Christina Liang February 7, 2021

Hi Gonchik,

Thanks for your help. Yes I contacted Jira Admin, and now the problems are resolved.

Kind regards,

Christina 

Like Gonchik Tsymzhitov likes this
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 8, 2021

@Christina Liang  That's great!

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 8, 2021

@Christina Liang , can you share here what the final resolution was? This will benefit others possibly.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events