Why I cannot see the "Dependencies report" tab in Advanced Map

Xingcai Gu August 18, 2022

Hi,

I got to know from this article that there is the "Dependencies report" in the advanced roadmap, which looks very useful to my projects, but I cannot see this tab in my plan.

Screen Shot 2022-08-18 at 5.10.14 PM.png

Is it because I don't have the required privilege or is it related to a lower version?

Thanks

Xingcai

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 15, 2023

Hi @Xingcai Gu 

Just in case this is still an Issue for you, it is most likely an access/settings issue.

You'll need to be a Jira Admin to check/change the following settings - if you are not one, I recommend contacting your internal support team for assistance.

The instructions also differ between Cloud and Server/DC - I've provided both options below.

---

Cloud

1. Go to Plans (on top navigation bar) > Settings
  2. Select Advanced Roadmaps Permissions from the left-hand menu
  3. Ensure there are Groups assigned to the LABS Access permission

Note: You also need to be in one of these Groups. You can check Group membership in your User Management Settings

---

Server/DC

First, check the Permissions:

1. Go to Plans (on top navigation bar) > Administration
  2. Select Advanced Roadmaps Permissions from the left-hand menu
  3. Ensure there are Groups assigned to the Advanced Roadmaps early access permission

Note: You also need to be in one of these Groups. You can check Group membership in your User Management Settings

Next, check what early access features are turned on:

1. Select Advanced Roadmaps early access features from the left-hand menu
  2. Ensure the Dependencies Map checkbox is checked

---

Let us know if this helps resolve your issue!

Ste

Suggest an answer