Why I can't receive any email notification from Jira and Confluence

Hải Trần Thị Thanh July 19, 2021

I have set up to receive email notifications in Jira but I have not received any mail from Jira and Confluence

My group members still receive email notification normally but I don't

Even though we have the same roles setting.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 19, 2021

Hi @Hải Trần Thị Thanh ,

Check your profile setting to make sure there isn't anything disabled for e-mail. Also, check your spam in case your e-mail gets sent there.

Hope this helps.

Hải Trần Thị Thanh July 19, 2021

Thanks for your response!

But I already checked both. It's still working well. I couldn't find out the reason

This my Profile setting 

picture.png

Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 19, 2021

You welcome. Looks like your settings is okay. 

Other things to check is to see if the e-mail service your using is different from the team. Like you are using gmail vs corporate e-mail. If not, then you may want to contact Atlassian support to ensure that an e-mail is actually being sent to your mailbox.

-Ben

Hải Trần Thị Thanh July 20, 2021

Thanks Ben!

0 votes
Lana Hamer November 29, 2021

Hi @Benjamin - I was on this forum and came across the above as I am experiencing same issue.

I cannot find any Atlassian support anywhere, it just keeps directing me to guides and links that are irrelevant.

I Have checked my email settings (Outlook) and I don't have any rules applied that would move these to Junk.

Any ideas??

Thanks

Lana

Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 30, 2021

HI @Lana Hamer ,

If you have went through the same above. Then would suggest to contact Atlassian Support.

Here's the support contact. You should be able to raise a ticket here:

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

-Ben

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events