Who is the "Jira administrators" of my project ?

qiandong October 3, 2022

Hi Jira community,

I'm the "project administrator" of my project, and I'm trying to create a new "workflow" for my project ...

I found the rules that "As a Jira administrator, you can create new workflows ...", but who is the "Jira administrators" of my project ? Is that the person in my company(Amazon), or the person from JIRA ?

I need some help here, thanks a lot !

--Dongjun

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 3, 2022

There are no Jira Administrators of your project - your Jira Administrators administrate Jira, not projects directly (They can admin your project, they are admins)

There's an essay here, but the best answer is simply to go ask your admins about who can do what.  We can't tell you much, but they can.

qiandong October 10, 2022

thx, Nic.

May I ask who is my "admins" ?

where could I talk to that guy ?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 10, 2022

I have no idea.

We here in the Community are not the owners/admins of your system.  (Some of us might be, of course, but it's unlikely that they'll see your posts and recognise you!)

Annoyingly Jira doesn't have a "contact admins" function like Confluence does.  So you will need to ask other people around you - who is asking you to use Jira?  Who gave you the account?  Who are you collaborating with that may know who the admins are?

Suggest an answer