Who closed my sprint?

Leif Bruder April 16, 2013

We're using a Jira installation with Greenhopper in a test environment. During the test phase, all users have been given admin access despite my concerns. Now someone closed an active sprint I was working on; is there any way to find out when and by whom the sprint was closed?

5 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
John Chin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 17, 2013

Hi Leif,

Currently Greenhopper do not have the data to check who are the user close the sprint. I notice we have file a request to our developers to look on it, please see https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-6332. I recommend you to vote on it and add yourself as a watch list.

Regards,

John Chin

2 votes
Alex
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 17, 2013

Hi Leif,

You can definately see when the sprint was ended (time and date) in the Burndown Chart in the Report area of your board.

Finding out who closed the sprint is a bit trickier. I tested closing a sprint in my GreenHopper Board hoping to see the event logged in either the project activity stream or my activity stream and no such luck. I also do not see the user associated with the event in any of the reports.

If only there were a way to configure greenhopper reports...

Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Alex

0 votes
Balvant Biradar June 30, 2015

Below query can be used for finding the details of Closed date in Human readable format in MySql database

select ID,Name, FROM_UNIXTIME(Start_DATE/1000),FROM_UNIXTIME(COMPLETE_DATE/1000) as completed_dates from AO_60DB71_SPRINT where  FROM_UNIXTIME(COMPLETE_DATE/1000) >= '2015-06-01' and closed = 1;

Actually in Sprint table date's are stored in Big Int format(20 digits may be) so need to change it using FROM_UNIXTIME

0 votes
Martin
Atlassian Team
October 27, 2014
0 votes
johnzimm March 12, 2014

Seriously? There isn't a way to see who closed the sprint. There's also no way to re-open a sprint.

Suggest an answer