I am moving in bulk issues from 1 project to the other.
1. Today when I moved the 1st project I encountered a weird behavior.
- I selected that the issue type will be changed from a task to a subtask
- there was a select, where I chose the parent on a new board
- after the move was completed all those issues were not on the new board
- I could find them in the Issues section, however none of them had a parent (which is weird, since all subtasks have to have a parent)
- I solved this problem by bulk editing those issues - adding a parent to them
2. After the 1st point, I started moving the second project the same way, which gave me an error of 500.
on the url:
For JSM June Challenge #2, share how your non-technical teams like HR, legal, marketing, finance, and beyond started using Jira Service Management! Tell us: Did they ask to start using it or...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events