While Creating a issue, in the date - calender sunday should be the last day of the week

NANDHANA_VAZ September 10, 2022

While Creating a issue, in the date - calendar,  sunday should be the last day of the week but its like the 1st day of the week, it should be same like the other normal calendars

Please find the attachment below,

I was trying to attach the screenshot, but i could't attach the file, can you please help in sorting this error aswell?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 10, 2022

Hi @NANDHANA_VAZ and welcome!

To show Monday as first day of the week, please do the following:

1. Go to Administration > System > User Interface > Look and Feel.
  2. Scroll under "Date/Time Formats" section.
  3. Look for Use ISO8601 standard in Date Picker and check the checkbox. You might need to click on the Yes/No to be able to see the checkbox.
  4. Update the field value.

Please read this documentation https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-set-monday-as-first-day-of-week-in-date-picker-calendar-604209836.html#:~:text=To%20show%20Monday%20as%20first,Picker%20and%20check%20the%20checkbox.

NANDHANA_VAZ September 11, 2022

Hi @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ thanks for your response, but even though i did this, it is not showing, Monday as the 1st day of the week.

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 11, 2022

Clear your cache and/or try from an incognito tab.

NANDHANA_VAZ September 11, 2022

I tired that too, but still the same!!

Community Leader
Community Leader
September 11, 2022

Hmm... it seems that although this issue should have been fixed https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-7238 I read complaints about it.. So most likely this is a bug. I suggest that you contact directly Atlassian's support, since you are on a paid plan

Community Leader
Community Leader
September 12, 2022

@NANDHANA_VAZ in addition to the above, try please the following:

The start of the week in date pickers now adjust to the language you set in your personal settings. For example, if you choose English (US), you’ll see Sunday as the start of your week. If you choose English (AU), you’ll see Monday instead. 

So choose another language and see if that will change the starting date.

NANDHANA_VAZ September 12, 2022

It worked, Thank  you!! :)

NANDHANA_VAZ September 12, 2022

but that is the personal settings, which needs to be set in all the account, but for the global level setting, it is bug still jira team is working on it, i have raised the ticket aswell!!

Community Leader
Community Leader
September 12, 2022

Good to know that this worked!

Kindly mark this answer as accepted, in order to help others. Thank you!

Like NANDHANA_VAZ likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events