Which certification should I start from?

Ankit Jain August 22, 2022

Hi, I have basic knowledge of Jira and working on Jira for a company last 8 months

Not advanced knowledge only basic

Which certification should I start from, is it ACP-100 training?

4 answers

0 votes

Hi, my customer for which I am working for are moving to Cloud, so should I go for

Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 24, 2022

If its cloud, then go with ACP-620 and then ACP-120 (Jira Administrator for Cloud Certification). As I said in my previous comment, its better to continue with the path of being Atlassian Certified expert

Like Laura Jiménez likes this
0 votes
Jaime Netzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 22, 2022

G'day @Ankit Jain ! Just a quick plug to join our webinar tomorrow (or access the recording if you can't make it live) — Atlassian Certification: 5 Insider Tips for Success. Should help give you a better understanding of the certification process overall. We're glad you're here!

0 votes
Mohamed Benziane
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 22, 2022

okay, do they provide training in these exams? It says USD $100 bundle, it is certification fees or certification+training

because without training Jira is very complicated

Julia
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 23, 2022

Hi @Ankit Jain , the bundle includes the Managing Jira Projects training course.  Make sure to also take the Skillbuilder courses described here:

https://university.atlassian.com/student/page/840992-acp-620-managing-jira-cloud-projects-certification

0 votes
Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 22, 2022

Hi @Ankit Jain ,

I would recommend to  start with ACP-610 or 620 and continue with the path of being Atlassian Certified expert. 

Details in https://university.atlassian.com/student/page/844004-atlassian-certified-master

Suggest an answer