Where is "Time Aggregation" feature in the new board?

Miki Yuzawa August 23, 2012

Upcoming sprint feature is awesome in Greenhopper 6!

By the way, where is Time Aggregation feature in the new board? Am I missing something? My team use subtasks, and I do need sub-task time tracking within the parent issue. Without this feature, we cannot stop using Classic :(

Please help!

Regards,

Miki

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Matthew Hunter
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 25, 2012

Hi Miki,

Unfortunately, it isn't possible to display the sum of the Original Time Estimate (the statistic being measured) in the GreenHopper boards at the moment. We have a feature request open for this at:

Please do vote on it to increase it's exposure. :)

You'll also see a response from a member of our GreenHopper team over there:

This has always been the case with the Rapid Board. The estimate is not an aggregate of the estimates on sub tasks. This is because for most users the items in the backlog have not been broken down in to subtasks until shortly before the sprint including those issues begins. That is, most teams estimate only at the primary backlog item level until near the sprint. Showing the aggregate of the task estimates would end up double counting for those users (since they estimate at both levels).

Regards,

Matt

Miki Yuzawa August 26, 2012

Oh, ok :(

I will vote for GHS-5653. Thank you.

Miki

Suggest an answer