Where did the issue status of 'ready for release' go in the latest on-demand upgrade?

Jim Gilbert December 3, 2013

Team,

It appears the 'ready for release' status was replaced by the 'done/completed' status AND there is no notification or documentation in the release notes for the latest on-demand upgrade on November 24th. The adverse side effect is that all filters that depend on this status are NOW BROKEN. If I missed the note in the release notes, please let me know where to look.

Your answer is somewhat underwhelming. Based on looking at the active workflow and the modification dates, there are no modifications to those. The only administrative action that was performed is that the 'Harvest Time Tracking' add-on was installed and subsequentely uninstalled after more investigation. None of my other administrators did any changes. I also cannot see in the issue status page if there was a 'last modified' date so I am assuming no one explicitly changed the 'ready for release' status. Is there a way for me to check on a 'last modified' status on the 'Issue Statuses' settings?

Lastly, I realize your release notes do not indicate such a change but what I am asking is based on the committed changes, was this potentially missed? Same question I would ask my software development teams if I was addressing the same situation.

2 answers

0 votes
Jim Gilbert December 4, 2013

Your answer is somewhat underwhelming. Based on looking at the active workflow and the modification dates, there are no modifications to those. The only administrative action that was performed is that the 'Harvest Time Tracking' add-on was installed and subsequentely uninstalled after more investigation. None of my other administrators did any changes. I also cannot see in the issue status page if there was a 'last modified' date so I am assuming no one explicitly changed the 'ready for release' status. Is there a way for me to check on a 'last modified' status on the 'Issue Statuses' settings?

Lastly, I realize your release notes do not indicate such a change but what I am asking is based on the committed changes, was this potentially missed? Same question I would ask my software development teams if I was addressing the same situation.

0 votes
AgentSmith
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 4, 2013

I can see why this would prompt concern. Offhand I'm not exactly sure whats going happening but on the surface it sounds like someone specifically made changes in your OnDemand instance revolving around status' and/or filters. More specifically our release notes do not relect such a change:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/What%27s+New

If you haven't solved this please submit a support ticket at support.atlassian.com and a support engineer will assist you further.

Suggest an answer