Where can I see a graphic view of the Change Request workflow?

Ana Ines Bertone March 16, 2018

I am looking into the documentation of the Change Request workflow and all that I can see are tables showing the different states of the workflow. I cannot find a visual diagram with the states and transitions.

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Evan Golden
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 16, 2018

Did you click the diagram view?  As a jira admin go to the administration settings, and if you click edit next to the workflow, you will be able to see diagram view.  There you can click into the status' and transitions.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 16, 2018

@Evan Golden, I read Ana's request as looking for the diagram in the documentation itself. But certainly you can view w/in the application itself as suggested.

Evan Golden
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 16, 2018

ah yes..

Ana Ines Bertone March 19, 2018

@Jack Brickey you are right, I am not a Jira Admin so I cannot see that. Do you know where I can find the documentation?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 19, 2018

@Ana Ines Bertone, unsure but would recommend you simply search Atlassian documentation (i have provided the one for Server not cloud here). However, if you simply want to see the workflow in place in your instance you can view an issue and click the "view workflow" link that is just to the right of the status, as illustrated below. Now it won't show the transition labels but that should be easily determined by the actual buttons, e.g. Start Progress, Done, etc.

view-workflow.png

Suggest an answer