Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Where can I get a Theme or Plugin that inverts the background colors from white to black?

I. Riaño I'm New Here Dec 29, 2021

Hello dear Sir or Madame of Atlassian company,

in my job I m working a lot with a Jira Dashboard based on a basic Theme (black letters on white background).

For a better look n feel I d like to get from somewhere an inverted Theme or a Plugin, i.e. white letters on black background.

At the moment we have only a list page with inverted colors white on black but the detailed page is still black on white. My boss allowed me to search alternatives.

If needed I can provide screenshots of the current Dashboard we use internally in my company for our Jira ticket system.

2 answers

1 vote
Jack Brickey Community Leader Dec 29, 2021

Are you asking about Dark mode? If so that isn’t supported in the browser version. The Mac client app does. 

You can get extensions for browsers which try to bash a dark theme over the top of Jira, but I've yet to find one that doesn't need updating far too often, or breaks stuff randomly.

Like Jack Brickey likes this
0 votes
Rodney Nissen Community Leader Dec 29, 2021

Hi there @I. Riaño , welcome to the community.  You'll mostly find people like us, who are Jira users and administrators who like to help others with their problems here.

In your case, this is not a feature that is supported natively.  However, you can get the job done with a Add-on (Referred to as an "App"), found in the Atlassian Marketplace.  Here is a link to one such App:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1223886/dark-mode-for-jira?tab=overview&hosting=server

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

👋 Looking for 15-20 volunteers to test Atlassian training content

Hi everyone! Are you interested in beta testing Atlassian University’s newest (unreleased!) training course? We’re looking for 15-20 volunteers to test our newest training course, Basic reporting...

381 views 18 22
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you