Where can I get a Theme or Plugin that inverts the background colors from white to black?

I. Riaño December 29, 2021

Hello dear Sir or Madame of Atlassian company,

in my job I m working a lot with a Jira Dashboard based on a basic Theme (black letters on white background).

For a better look n feel I d like to get from somewhere an inverted Theme or a Plugin, i.e. white letters on black background.

At the moment we have only a list page with inverted colors white on black but the detailed page is still black on white. My boss allowed me to search alternatives.

If needed I can provide screenshots of the current Dashboard we use internally in my company for our Jira ticket system.

2 answers

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 29, 2021

Are you asking about Dark mode? If so that isn’t supported in the browser version. The Mac client app does. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 29, 2021

You can get extensions for browsers which try to bash a dark theme over the top of Jira, but I've yet to find one that doesn't need updating far too often, or breaks stuff randomly.

Like Jack Brickey likes this
0 votes
Rodney Nissen
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 29, 2021

Hi there @I. Riaño , welcome to the community.  You'll mostly find people like us, who are Jira users and administrators who like to help others with their problems here.

In your case, this is not a feature that is supported natively.  However, you can get the job done with a Add-on (Referred to as an "App"), found in the Atlassian Marketplace.  Here is a link to one such App:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1223886/dark-mode-for-jira?tab=overview&hosting=server

Suggest an answer