Where can I find the Kanban Board configuration?

Deleted user November 20, 2017

I'm using the latest version of Jira and I can't find the settings for the Kanban Board. Thus, I cannot edit the setting that epics shall be displayed in swimlanes. All the Board related settings are missing or I cannot access them.

The space in the right upper corner above the board is empty. I'm jira administrator and don't know why I can't see it.

Thank you, Caroline

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 20, 2017

In cloud if you go to the board you wish to edit and click on the ellipsis in the top right you will find board settings. Not sure if it is the same for server or not. Note: it is always good to include cloud or server tag and if server the version you are on.

David Mineer December 21, 2017

I don't have that ellipses in the top right. Cloud.  This seems like this should be so simple but the ellipses is not there and I can't find board settings.

Where is the ellipses on the board page?

Lee Marsden September 27, 2018

I have the same issue, no ellipses and no way of getting the config

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2018

If you are on cloud it is highly likely you are using an Agility project and associated board for which there are no config options. 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 27, 2018

Note: my answer to Lee is different than for Caroline here because Agility wasn’t a thing in November of 2017 (I believe) but is now and I have seen this question many times recently associated with Agility.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events