Where can I find the Kanban Board configuration?

I'm using the latest version of Jira and I can't find the settings for the Kanban Board. Thus, I cannot edit the setting that epics shall be displayed in swimlanes. All the Board related settings are missing or I cannot access them.

The space in the right upper corner above the board is empty. I'm jira administrator and don't know why I can't see it.

Thank you, Caroline

1 answer

0 vote
Jack Brickey Community Champion Nov 20, 2017

In cloud if you go to the board you wish to edit and click on the ellipsis in the top right you will find board settings. Not sure if it is the same for server or not. Note: it is always good to include cloud or server tag and if server the version you are on.

I don't have that ellipses in the top right. Cloud.  This seems like this should be so simple but the ellipses is not there and I can't find board settings.

Where is the ellipses on the board page?

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Apr 22, 2018 in Jira Software

How-to setup a secured Jira Software 7.9.0 on Ubuntu 16.04.4 in less than 30 minutes

...PermissionsStartOnly=true User=www-data Group=www-data ExecStart=/opt/jira/bin/startup.sh ExecStop=/opt/jira/bin/shutdown.sh TimeoutStartSec=120 TimeoutStopSec=600 PrivateTmp=true [Install] WantedBy...

442 views 5 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you