Where are these fields coming from?

Johan December 3, 2019

Hi guys, I hope you are all doing well? 

When exporting from the issue navigator and selecting CSV (All fields) there are fields included that I cannot seem to find in the filter. They are basically all (sla name + simplified) which is pretty cool because it shows the true resolution time in between all the pauses. 

I just want to know where this field is coming from, I cannot seem to find any information on this. 

Has anyone seen this before? 

Annotation 2019-12-03 102354.jpg

Running Server 8.4.2

2 answers

2 votes
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 3, 2019

Hi Johannes,

with Jira 8 Atlassian introduced the ability to export SLA field values (JRASERVER-62457 - Provide SLA field values in CSV exports). So that's what you're looking at and it comes from Jira. :) 

Best, Max

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 3, 2019

It looks like one of your admins has added an app to provide these fields, possibly one of the scripting plugins.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 3, 2019

Ignore me, I didn't realise these fields got exported in 8 (I don't export a lot).

Thanks for the update @Max Foerster - K15t  !

Like Max Foerster - K15t likes this

Suggest an answer