Where are scrum board filters stored in the database?

Gregory Kneller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 26, 2014

I do a group-renaming project, and I need to find all usage of group names. The board filters (for swimlanes and quick filters)  seems to be the only one place, that I cannot find yet 

6 answers

1 vote
cgauterio
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 26, 2014

Hi Gregory,

The boards are stored in the "AO_60DB71_RAPIDVIEW" table.

Cheers,

Clarissa.

0 votes
Gregory Kneller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 26, 2014

AO_60DB71_QUICKFILTER

0 votes
Gregory Kneller
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 26, 2014

Well, I was not quite correct in my question. AO_60DB71_SWIMLANE stores filters of swimlanes. I need quick filters as well, I have not found it

0 votes
cgauterio
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 26, 2014

Hi Gregory,

I'm sorry, I completely misread your question. Also, the filter associated to the board is stored in the searchrequest table, not sure if you need that as well.

Clarissa.

0 votes
Gregory Kneller
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 26, 2014

Thank you Clarissa. However the board filters are  here: AO_60DB71_SWIMLANE.QUERY

Suggest an answer