Where Can I find the list of values of a JIRA task?

HERMENEGILDO INIESTA LOPEZ March 29, 2019

Where Can I find the list of values of a JIRA task?

3 answers

3 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Tanya Gordon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 29, 2019

Hi,

In general the fields that have values are displayed on the issues' screen.

Do you want to get a full list of all available fields in Jira or the values themselves on specific issues?

Cheers,

Tanya

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 1, 2019

Hi Hermenegildo - welcome to the community!

Can you be more specific for what you want to see? Is this the values of the fields after you create an Issue? If so, in the "old JIRA issue view" custom fields that do not have a value (are empty) typically do not appear in the view. You would have to click on Edit to see those fields. If you set the default for any of the custom fields you should see the fields after the issue is created. 

If you are using the "new JIRA issue view", then the fields should show up on the right hand side. If not, then edit the Project Settings and change the Issue Layout values. 

I hope that helps!

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ashkan Malekly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 29, 2019
Hiii lopez
For finding values of default and custom fields in jira.u can use jql.
1-go to "issue" tab ( at the top next to "project" tab)
2-in advance mode at ribbon below of "issue" tab. U can write jql and write ur favorite fields and get ur result.

Suggest an answer