When we reply a customer, the email does not refer to the actual supportcase.

Lea Astrid Sørensen June 18, 2021

Hi Jira

I have a request regarding the support-system. When a customer sends us a supportcase and we reply to the customer from the system, our reply does not refer to the email (that the customer sent us) when the customer receives our answer. 

The customer just receives that I commented on something, but it does not refer to the actual supportcase:

Screenshot 2021-06-18 at 10.11.35.png

This creates some confusion for the customers because they don't always remember what they wrote. 

Is it possible to somehow create a mailthread in our customers' mailbox when we reply to their cases? 

I hope my request makes sense. Thank you.

Best regards

Katrine

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 18, 2021

This capability does not currently exist. However it is a feature that is being worked on I understand. I can’t say when it might be delivered but I hope that it will be this year. 

In The meantime you might consider an add-on if this feature is needed. I am using Jeera email this issue  to you achieve this capability. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events