Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

When opening a filter the advanced search doesn't appear

Hi,

When opening a link for a JIRA search, by default the "Basic" search parameters show up and I can't see the actual items that were searched. When I then select "Advanced" the items are not displayed.

How can I change this? Until recently when I opened a link for a JIRA search I saw the "Advanced" search parameters. Thanks,

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk Community Leader May 17, 2022

Hi Sinai - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I have not seen this happen. What are the exact steps to reproduce this? Where is your starting point? 

Hi,

Thanks for the response, to reproduce this all I have to do is open a link of a JIRA search. This started happening a week or so ago and it doesn't happen to any of my colleagues. 

When I open a search, the search is displayed as in the image below, I can't see the search parameters (selecting "Advanced" doesn't help).

Thanks

SharedScreenshotJIRA.jpg

John Funk Community Leader May 18, 2022

This sounds like it might be a browser issue. If using Chrome, trying opening an Incognito window. 

And/or clear cache and history.

And/or remove all of the extensions in your browser and try it. 

Hi,

I tried clearing cache history and removing all extensions (except those managed by my organization).

Still no luck.

John Funk Community Leader May 19, 2022

Did you try a different browser? Or an incognito window?

Firefox is okay. I'll try a few other things to make it work on Chrome.

Thanks!

Like John Funk likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

An update on Jira Software customer feedback – June 2022

Hello Atlassian Community! Feedback from customers like you has helped us shape and improve Jira Software. As Head of Product, Jira Software, I wanted to take this opportunity to share an update on...

229 views 2 8
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you