When is the recurring tasks page going to be fixed?

Shana December 14, 2021

Get an error for about a week now when I go to the recurring tasks page. 

Can't paste it here but it says:

Something's gone wrong

Our team has been notified. If the problem persists, please contact Atlassian Support. 

It is persisting.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 14, 2021

Hi Shana - Welcome to the Atlassian Community? 

Have you contacted Atlassian Support? 

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Shana December 14, 2021

Hi John - I have not contacted support yet. Thank you for the link, I will reach out to them :)

I am unable to submit the question to support. I chose it's a bug and entered my URL but it just brings me back to the community support. 

Like John Funk likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 14, 2021

Let me see if someone from Atlassian can help. 

Like Shana likes this
Shana December 15, 2021

Hi @John Funk , have you heard anything from Atlassian about the recurring tasks? The link to the broken page seems to be gone now. Thank you!

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 15, 2021

Not yet - this post is flagged so hopefully they will respond soon. 

Like Shana likes this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 15, 2021

@Shana , @John Funk 

What is the "recurring tasks page"?

FWIW if you are directed here (Community) from the support site then either you are on a free instance or you are not the technical contact for your instance. If you are on standard than contact your site admin to see if they can assist.

Like Shana likes this
Shana December 15, 2021

https://compass-technology.atlassian.net/plugins/servlet/ac/com.gebsun.atlassian.rtasks/user-recurring-tasks#!/?jql=id%3D%2261535d9c3494b20edf839525%22 

Here is the URL to the page. It's been like this for a week or so. 

I'm checking to see who my admin is. Thanks!

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 15, 2021

Ah, this is Gebsun's Recurring tasks addon. I recommend reaching out to them directly - https://gebsun.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/ 

I would suspect that there's some recent update that has resulted in this issue. There may even bean update to the addon to address this. Your admin can assist here.

Like Shana likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 15, 2021

Good catch @Jack Brickey  - I missed that in the URL.

Shana December 15, 2021

Thank you both! I have reached out to my admin to contact support. 

Like Daniel Eads likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events