When an issue is dragged from one column to other in Task Board, custom status do not show up

Jiten Kothari February 5, 2014

I have added custom JIRA status and mapped those to To Do, In Progress and Done columns. However, when I try to change status of an issue by dragging from one column to other, the custom status in all columns other than the one I am dragging from show up. However, custom status from within the same column do not show up and hence I cannot move the issue from one status to another within the same column by simply dragging the issue. If I am changing status from one within the same column to a different column, I do see those and can pick which ones to drop the issue into.

Has anyone seen this before and how do I resolve it?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 5, 2014

This is a known issue - Agile does not let you drag between status in the same column. Yet

There are several similar issues raised with Atlassian, the one I stumbled on first is https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-9720

Suggest an answer