When I change the date and name of a sprint impacts another project

Lucas Aguiar May 24, 2022

I have several projects set up and they all work different ways. This has been fine except when setting up a new sprint. Setting up a new sprint for one project is affecting another project's sprint for some reason. The boards and workflows are set up totally differently so I'm not sure why this is happening. If I change the sprint name, sprint date for example the same information are being change in both projects that I have.

The information get the same for both projects.Screen Shot 2022-05-24 at 16.28.29.pngScreen Shot 2022-05-24 at 16.28.38.pngScreen Shot 2022-05-24 at 16.30.03.pngScreen Shot 2022-05-24 at 16.30.22.png

2 answers

0 votes
vasanth February 2, 2024

Hi All

I am also facing the same issue. 

two projects uses two different filters however it is impacting the sprint names while changing.

0 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2022

Hi @Lucas Aguiar,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

You need to look at the filters the boards are using, most likely you have a board that have issues from more than one project, and issues on that board that is associated with the sprint in question. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events