What is the best app for making traditional project schedules for Jira Software?

Ellen Hora January 10, 2022

What is the best app for making traditional project schedules for Jira Software?

2 answers

2 accepted

5 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2022

@Ellen Hora Welcome to the Atlassian community

Like Jack said premium provides Advanced Roadmaps which can be used to monitor projects in a more traditional manner.  There are also an abundant amount of apps in the Atlassian marketplace.  Each has its own pros and cons.  I would suggest looking at those as well.  Some examples are:

It really comes down to what you are trying to do with your teams.  I would suggest making a list of must-haves, optional needs, and wants.  Then comparing the features of each app and see how they align with what you are doing.  You can then use this information to see which app you should try out and confirm it meets your needs.

Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 13, 2022

Hi @Ellen Hora

Thank you @Brant Schroeder for mentioning BigPicture. It is a tool that supports all project management methodologies, classic included. 

Thanks to its flexibility and scalability, BigPicture can help you:
  • plan and adjust your undertakings,
  • lead teams and set priorities,
  • supervise performance and track progress,
  • coordinate resources and distribute workloads,
  • detect and respond to risks.

Let me know if you have any further questions.
4 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2022

Hi @Ellen Hora , welcome to the Community!

You could move to Premium and get Advanced Roadmaps

If you want or need to stick with Standard then I would peruse the Marketplace. The "best" is subjective and depends heavily on your requirements. You will have an opportunity to try before buying.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events