What does "awaiting resubmission" mean in the ecosystem service desk?

Pankaj Jangid
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 19, 2020

Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 7.03.48 PM.pngI am getting this status few minutes after submission. And I don't know for whom the system is waiting - me or the ecosystem support staff.

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 19, 2020

Hi Pankaj, this would be (i think) associated with how the workflow was set up. Awaiting Resubmission is a status in the workflow. It may be that it is either the initial status where all issues of that type land (unlikely) or it may be there is some automation involved that is transitioning the status to this status based. upon some conditions.

Things to check:

• analyze the workflow - project settings > workflows
  • analyze your automation - project settings > automation and look for a rule that might be associated w/ this action
  • talk to the project admin that oversees this project
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 22, 2020

I understood it that way that this happens for requests you put on "ecosystem" - Atlassian's own portal?
If so, don't hesitate to ask along your opened request. More than a "this is a super confidential information and I won't tell you", which it is probably indeed not, just cannot happen :)

In case it is an environment you control all of the steps Jack mentioned apply, of course.

Like Pankaj Jangid likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events