Dear sir and madam,
We bought the JIRA and Conleunce this month and going to install them. While we have some questions for the Systems requirements.
1. Can we install JIRA and Conleunce in a same server? Whether them can share server with other application system(eg. CAD software license server), or we have to prepare a separate server for JIRA and Conleunce?
2. Are the windows server 2012 r2 and windows 2016 supported?
3. I find the suggestion hardware requirements list on your website. Can you give minimum requirements for us?
4. Does the latest version of MySQL and Microsfot SQL Server is support? You only list the MySQL 5.5/5.6 , SQL Server 2012/2014 on your website.
5. Can we use the Microsoft SQL Server express as the database. If not, please let us know why not.
6. Do you have any support team in China? If yes, please provide me a contact phone number or a email address.
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Can a new-to-agile team survive and thrive in a non-agile culture? If so, what advice would you give to those trying to be agile in a non-agile culture? What's the key(s) to success? Share your thoug...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs