What are some options for Jira Next Gen? It seems like new features are constantly being rolled out!

Katelyn Botts January 14, 2021

I know I'm not leveraging all there is to do in Jira Next Gen. Where's the best place to go to stay up to date with learning the latest features, how to work more efficiently in Jira, etc.?

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 14, 2021

Hi Katelyn,

I say according to John follow the roadmap for new features that are rolled out and keep up with the documentation

As Atlassian updates new features, the best way to follow the information on updates is documentation.

Thanks,

Pramodh

1 vote
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 14, 2021

Hi Katelyn,

You can see the Next-gen roadmap here: 

https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/whats-new/next-gen#shipped

Katelyn Botts January 14, 2021

Thank you, John. What about free Next Gen training options to ensure we're leveraging all that we can in Jira?

I came across this: https://training.atlassian.com/free-training-catalog but it appears to have just 20-mins worth of Next Gen training available. 

Is there another place I should look?

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 15, 2021

That's probably your best bet for training. Or finding an Atlassian partner that does training. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events