Weak performance of Trello Butler automation

Lourdes Rodriguez Rivas August 3, 2021

Hi,

we have an automation rule that fails from time to time, show you the error message: 

Butler could not run your rule when a card in list "xxxxxxxx" is added to list "yyyyyyyy", post to url "https://hook.integromat.com/jvouripeuqqq2clbn82wj3mhjkc8pue9" with payload "{ \"Nombre\": \"{{%Nombre}}\", \"Apellido\":\"{{%Apellido}}\", \"Correo job\": \"{{%Correo job}}\", \"Correo personal\": \"{{%Correo Personal}}\", \"OU\": \"{{%Organizational unit}}\", \"Departamento\": \"{{%Departamento}}\", \"Card Name\": \"{cardname}\", \"Card ID\": \"{cardid}\"}" via Butler

With the information, the system sends us we are not able to identify why is this happening, can you pls help us?

Thank you

1 answer

0 votes
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 3, 2021

Hi @Lourdes Rodriguez Rivas ,

have you tried contact to Atlassian support about this? I would love to help you, but it is very hard to tell, what's going on just based on this error message.

Hi @Hana Kučerová !

Can you pls tell me how can I contact Atlassian support?

Thankyou!

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 3, 2021

Hi @Lourdes Rodriguez Rivas ,

you should be able to create support request here -> Contact support.

Thankyou

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 3, 2021

@Lourdes Rodriguez Rivas It would be great if you can later provide us with the information, what was the problem and if you were able to solve it. Thank you.

Sure!

Like Hana Kučerová likes this

Suggest an answer