We required Offline Solution ( Server Based Jira Software ) for more than 10 Users (Ex: 100 Users).

Noureen April 15, 2021

Hi, hope you guys are doing great. I have following queries regarding the Subscription of JIRA Software for Server base of supporting the 100 or More than 10 Users: 

1. Since, My Company is a Non-Profitable one therefore we are looking out for purchasing the Jira Software in  Minimal Cost. We already have the Subscription of JIRA Software for 10 Users which is Server based. We already know that the Atlassian is now ending the sale for the Server Based Jira and will also end the support in 2024 but we are helpless here and we cannot move to the Cloud based JIRA Software and Our Requirement is the offline solution ( Server Base Jira Software )for 100 Users. 

2. Our Current Issue is that we have JIRA Server base Software for 10 Users and only these users can access the software but we want the support of more than 10 users (Ex: 100 Users) So, our Complete Workforce will get the complete advantage of this Software. It’s my kind request to please consider my case and provide the support of 100 Users for our Server base Jira Software. Moreover, we are ready to pay for the Subscription of 100 Users so, for that please acknowledge the Subscription Charges. I am looking for the positive response from your side and appreciate your quick response. 

Thanks and Regards

Noureen

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2021

Atlassian are not going to support server any more (after 2024), there's no chance of a u-turn on that.

Your server will continue to work if you decide to keep it - you have a perpetual licence, but you will not get any upgrades or fixes after 2024.

However, as a non-profit, you may be able to get a charitable licence for data-centre.  Converting a single server to data-centre is not at all hard (mess with a couple of files and apply a new licence to make a server into the first DC node).  See https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Data-Center-articles/Introducing-Data-Center-Community-licenses/ba-p/1539124

Suggest an answer