Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

We have installed Tempo Timesheet and configured with custom workload scheme for 12 hours

Hi Team,

We have installed Tempo Timesheet and configured with custom workload scheme for 12 hours but it allowing users to log work more than 12 hours that means user is looking to log work nearly 40 hours per day.

Can someone please help me on this issue?

Regards,

Kanaka

1 answer

Hi @kanaka prasad ponnuru ,

The Tempo workload and holiday schemes are used to calculate the hours a user is required to work within a selected period. Users can see information about the number of hours that are required of them vs hours they have logged in their My Work view (f.x. in My Work, Calendar view, this information is shown in the header of each day)

It is possible to restrict the number of hours a user can log on a day by adding a maximum of hours per day in JIRA Administration, Manage apps, Tempo Global Configuration, "Maximum hours per day per user".
Please take a look at https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/THC/pages/349012258/Global+Configuration+-+Tempo+Server for more information.

Best regards,
Susanne Götz
Tempo team 

Hi @Susanne Götz ,

Sorry for the delay in response. I have configured from tempo global permissions now user is allowed to log time upto 24 hours not beyond that limit.

Regards,

Kanaka

Thank you, good to hear that the information was helpful.

Best regards,
Susanne 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

⏰ Day in the life of a Jira Admin!

Hello Community! We thoroughly enjoyed this just-for-fun conversation in the Jira Admin Group about what it's like to be a Jira Admin. For #JiraJuly, our talented designers created these graphics t...

434 views 2 17
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you