• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

We couldn't log you in

Jira-Error.PNG

I have been seeing this error on chrome. I have disabled all extensions and yet no luck. I can access https://start.atlassian.com/ and I can see my settings etc, but when I try to navigate to a specific page/jira, this show up. Any help is greatly appreciated

3 answers

Hi @Ali ,

It happens sometimes when multiple things are using an internet connection at the same time on the same device!

You can just visit some other site and come back again it will fix the issue or you can close the browser and re-open it and it might also fix the issue or click the button try logging in again it might also fix the issue!

Hi @Soumyadeep Mandal thank you for your reply.

I closed my browser, cleared my cache/cookie and as a last resort, for a magic to happen, rebooted my machine. And still problem persists. 

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this

Hi @Ali ,

You can use firefox and don't use any kind of add-ons or extensions/adblockers etc.

0 votes

Same problem on my side

0 votes

Dear Atallasian Community, I´m facing same issue! Google Chrome no more possible to LOG IN. I tested by MS Edge. Any suggestion to back to Chrome usability?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Software

Presenting the "Best of 2020" Jira Software roundup!

Catch up with Atlassian Product Managers in our 2020 Demo Den round-up! From Advanced Roadmaps to Code in Jira to Next-Gen Workflows, check out the videos below to help up-level your work in the new ...

7,193 views 8 28
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you