Warning: You must sign in to access this page. If you think this message is wrong, please contact your JIRA administrators.

David López April 27, 2015

Im trying to log in to my project done by my administrator but I am not able to and I was in that account 2 days ago. Why can´t I to log in now? I got this warning after trying to sign in:

You must sign in to access this page. If you think this message is wrong, please contact your JIRA administrators.

2 answers

1 vote
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 27, 2015

Hey David,

I believe you are having permission issues. This is stated in this answer as well. If you contact the administrator of the project he/she may give you the necessary permissions to access the project.

Cheers,

Rodrigo

0 votes
William Zanchet [Atlassian]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 27, 2015

Hi David,

Since you're running JIRA on Cloud, I highly suggest that you open a ticket with us, so we can investigate it.

https://support.atlassian.com

Cheers,
WZ

Suggest an answer