Want to show # tickets with and without a label for each team member (Stack Bar Chart?)

Rosario Morgan December 9, 2022

Problem: I want to show for each team member how many planned vs inject work tickets they are working on/done in the sprints.  We are using a label to identify the inject work tickets

I was thinking a stacked bar chart would be the right approach, but not sure how to populate the # tickets of work , # tickets of inject work for each team member 

Currently using a rich filter controller to filter the team members, date range and can toggle the label if necessary

Help is greatly appreciated

2 answers

0 votes
Bloompeak Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 16, 2022

Hi @Rosario Morgan

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

You can try Reports - Charts and Graphs for Jira app developed by our team to create various reports, charts and graphs for your Jira projects.

• You can create custom, flexible and colorful bar charts and table views for any data you want/need. As data source, you can choose Projects or Saved Filters or Advanced (JQL).
  • You can set X axis to be any parameter like Created(month), Assignee, Sprint, Fix Versions etc.
  • You can set Y axis to be any parameter like number of issues, sum of remaining estimates, average of story points etc.
  • You can group your data on any field(Sprint, Status, Assignee, Component, Project etc.) you want.
  • You can choose various date ranges like All Time, Last Year, Last 3 Months, Last 6 Months etc.
  • You can modify existing Segments or add new segments.
  • You can order the results by drag and drop.

Below you can see an article about creating custom reports, charts and graphs in Jira with our app.

How to Create Custom and Flexible Reports, Charts and Graphs in Jira

Here is our live demo dashboard where you can see and modify sample reports and play with them.

Hope it helps.

0 votes
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 10, 2022

Hi @Rosario Morgan -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Are you using Jira Cloud or Server/Data Center?

Which dashboard gadget are you trying to use?  And more specifically, do you have any marketplace addon apps for dashboard gadgets?

Kind regards,
Bill

Rosario Morgan December 13, 2022

1. I believe Server/Data Center

2. Which dashboard gadget are you trying to use? I have tried Rich filter bar chart, pie, 2D rich filter statistics, Rich Filter date bar chart  

3. Do you have any marketplace add on apps for dashboard gadgets?  It shows that I have 65 gadgets to choose from, so I must have some from the marketplace

I do not want to pull the data out and put it in a G sheet to drive a simple stacked bar chart but do not see an alternative with my knowledge of JQL and/or selections of gadgets

Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 13, 2022

Thanks for that information, Rosario.

I am using Jira Cloud, so I cannot confirm this for Server/DataCenter...

It appears those rich filter gadgets you are using are marketplace addons.  I recommend working with your Jira admin to identify the vendor and look at their documentation page to see if want you want is possible.

Suggest an answer