Wallboard Customization

Latifa August 26, 2021

Hello all,

I need to display the configured wallboard on my office screens

I haven't found a way to customize the wall board. This is what I am having issues with:

1. The background color is black (no one can see anything)
  2. since the words are so tiny (there is no way to increase the font or change the color of the font)
  3. The tables do not show everything
    (If I have a gadget Filter table that displays 8 issues out of 10; what happens to the other 2 issues, I can not see them. It needs to be able to view those as well. It should be able to use the chosen "Transition Effect" to view the rest of the content.
  4. If you have a table you should have a way to limit how many issues you want it to view on each screen as it transitions.

Currently, am using my web browser to Zoom into the wallboard and obviously many of the issues are getting cut out of the screen.

Tried changing the web browser elements through "Developer Tools" which was great but there is no way to save the changes to a refreshing/live page.

Please advise on what I can use to tackle these issues. I have been searching into Power BI and API tokens but I am not a developer/coder. Is there an easier way?

3 answers

0 votes
Danut M [StonikByte]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 8, 2022

Hi Latifa,

A good option is to use the Team Wallboard gadget offered by our Great Gadgets. The gadget is wallboard capable. Same for the many other gadgets included (burndown, velocity, cycle time, aging chart, control chart, etc)

WallboardGadget.png

Example of gadget in wallboard mode:

image.png

If any questions, please contact support@stonikbyte.com.

Danut.

0 votes
Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 29, 2021

Hi @Latifa

We provide a commercial solution called Dashboard Hub for Jira, which provides a Wallboard mode with light and dark mode. You can check some live examples here: ITSM dashboard, Agile Team dashboard, DevOps dashboard ...

Hope this helps!

0 votes
Mark de Bont August 27, 2021

- Reduce/Increase the font on the browser

further

- Create multiple dashboards and let the browser cycle through them (there are add-ons for edge/chrome/firefox to perform this task)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events