Visualize days since creation date for each issue in the rapid board

Michael Danielsson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2013

Hi

I would like to visualize days since creation date for each issue in the rapid board. An example of how it could be visalized is shown below.

Does a plugin for this exist or can someone give a hint if it is possible to implement and in that case how.

Regards,

Michael Danielsson

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
sclowes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2013

It's hard to tell if you're using a Kanban or Scrum board. If it's Kanban please note that there are 'dots' indicating the number of days the issue has been in that column at the bottom of the card.

Thanks,
Shaun

1 vote
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 5, 2013

I don't think that is possible exactly as per the screenshot that you requested. If you are okay with a field being shown in 'issue detail view' then add a Scripted field which returns this.

https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GRV

Michael Danielsson
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 5, 2013

The wish is to have it on the card to make it easy to spot.

John Garcia
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 5, 2013

If you use Card Colours as I mentioned above, it will be on the card and easy to spot.

0 votes
John Garcia
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 5, 2013

I think the Knowledge Base article Customisable Card Colours for Issue Parameter Visibility has some great pointers for making time-based information more visible. Basically, set up time ranges as colour codes, and you'll be able to see as items get older.

Suggest an answer