View Jira Structure

Steph Thommen September 13, 2017

I inherited a Jira set up from our previous PM. I'm now trying to work out how she set up the various boards & projects.

Is there a way to see, at a high level, how all the boards relates to all of the projects we have within our Jira instance?

Thanks!

2 answers

1 vote
Warren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 13, 2017

I think you will need to look at each board and each project separately. A board is just a view into the data, so can be cross-project (or not). Projects obviously don't usually relate to each other. Probably not what you wanted to hear

Steph Thommen September 13, 2017

Thanks you. I was hoping there might be a way to visualise how things were set up. Off to dig I go :)

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 18, 2017

I'm afraid I have to say Warren is totally right.  You'll need to have a quick look at every board filter to see what they are selecting for view.  Sorry.

0 votes
Steph Thommen September 19, 2017

Ah well, thank you :D

Suggest an answer