View DONE in a Kaban Board after release

Peter Kalanda April 9, 2019

Hello, I just released a sprint, but it does not show on my done Swimlane...how can I view it?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2019

Hi Peter,

If you just want a quick way to view Done issues, you can create a Board with a filter that shows only done issues. Something like project = ABC and status = Done. 

You could show as many or as few columns as you want on the board - even just one column - Done. 

Be sure the sub-filter for the board does not keep issues that have been released from showing up. I would probably just remove the sub-filter completely. 

I hope that helps!

Peter Kalanda April 16, 2019

Hey John, thank you!

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2019

If that worked for you, can you click on the Accept Answer button so others can see the solution?  :-)

0 votes
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 9, 2019

Hello Peter,

I hope you are having a nice day.

Actually, Kanban boards don't work with Sprints, but with Releases. Unless you are using a Next-gen project.

Can you please give us more details of what steps you took?

Once you complete a Sprint or a release, you can see their progress and details in the Reports session of your board.

The board view will always display the active Sprint or the current unreleased version of your project.

Let me know if this information helps.

Peter Kalanda April 10, 2019

Hi Petterson, thank you for the response. When I set a sprint to release and it then goes to released where I then search for it.

Screenshot 2019-04-10 06.16.25.png

However, when I go to me reports / Kanban board and look for a task which was on the release, for example BNH-45, I can't find it while searching.

Suggest an answer