Vertical scroll bar "fades out" when viewing ticket.

John Kerwin November 17, 2020

When I scroll toward the bottom of an issue, then back up, the top of the vertical scroll bar is faded, and I can't move up far enough to (for instance) return to my search results. Anyone else having this issue? Fixes? I can refresh, but refreshing all the time is inconvenient. Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 18, 2020

Hello John,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Just for a better understanding of the issue, I would like to know more details about your environment.

What browser are you using? 

Have you tested using another one or an incognito window?

Is this happening to other users?

Can you please share a screenshot of the issue with us? Just make sure to hide private information.

Regards,
Angélica

John Kerwin November 18, 2020

Hi Angélica,
This is happening in Chrome (not in an incognito window). I haven't tried other browsers, and haven't heard that other users are experiencing it.

It hasn't happened yet today, so I can't share a screenshot yet.

Thanks,

John

Like Angélica Luz likes this
John Kerwin December 12, 2020

Hi Angélica,

The issue with the scroll bar is still happening. I've added a screen shot.

If you scroll all the way to the right in the screenshot, you'll see that the control on the vertical scroll bar fades out a bit at the top. The vertical scroll is all the way to the top, and, as you can see, there is content above what you can scroll to.

Thanks,

John

badscroll.GIF

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 14, 2020

Thank you for sharing the screenshot, John.

I can see that you are using the old issue view, so I changed it here on my site as well but I wasn't able to replicate it.

Can you please test using the new issue view? 

Go to your Profile picture > Personal settings and enable Jira labs.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events