Versions with Kanban Board

Vivek Mittal November 3, 2013

Hello.

I do not understand how to properly realease a version of the kanban board. I followed the instructions here

https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=391087245

but when Release the version, all the issues still stay in the Done column. What am I missing?

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vivek Mittal November 5, 2013

thanks Paul, yes i do have it

<label style="color: #707070; float: left; margin-left: -145px; padding: 5px 0px 0px; position: relative; text-align: right; width: 130px; word-wrap: break-word; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;" for="ghx-sub-jql">Work Sub-Filter</label>

fixVersion in unreleasedVersions() OR fixVersion is EMPTY
Further filtering of issues for 'Work' mode on this Kanban board.
Also This is for "All Projects (General) - By Project". Not sure if this makes a difference or not.
Paul Greig
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 5, 2013

Hi Vivek,

It does sound like your board is not behaving as expected. I'd like to investigate this further - could you raise a ticket in support.atlassian.com and we can dig a bit deeper :)

Cheers,

Paul

1 vote
Paul Greig
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 5, 2013

Hi Vivek,

If you select 'Configure' for your board and view the 'Filter' tab, do you have an entry on 'Work Sub-Filter'. It should read as: fixVersion in unreleasedVersions() OR fixVersion is EMPTY

If you do not have this entry, please add it :)

Cheers,

Paul

0 votes
Vivek Mittal November 10, 2013

Hi Paul, I have raised GHS-9965.

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 5, 2013

Do you have a subfilter set for the Kanban board? (for example fixVersions is EMPTY)? The subfilter is meant to filter out all issues which are released.

Suggest an answer