Verions/Release Progress Gadget

Helen Pippard December 3, 2020

Dear Community

I am in the process of building my first reports in confluence and would ideally like to have a gadget which displays the status of the Version/Release we are currently working on similar to the one you can get when you click on Release in JIRA itself

Version_release Gadget.png

Does such a gadget exist?  I cannot seem to find one from the options available to me

Kind Regards

Helen

2 answers

0 votes
Yuri Lapin _Release Management_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 9, 2020

Hi @Helen Pippard

Trust you are well. Check out this App. There are some nice progress gadgets for versions, cross-project releases and custom JQL based. 

You won't be able to put it into confluence due since 3rd party gadgets are not yet supported. But you could build some powerful Jira Dashboard instead.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Yuri.

0 votes
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2020

Hi @Helen Pippard 

Have you tried adding the Jira Roadmap macro to your Confluence page?  It shows the versions, the color bars for status, and the start/end dates.

Best regards,

Bill

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events