Velocity chart shows sprints from older board?

Arnt Witteveen October 24, 2013

Hi, We've started with a new scrum team, working on already exisitng projects in Greenhopper (Jira 5.2.7, I don't seem to find the greenhopper version anywhere as a user. Ah, on the classic boards it is still there. 6.2.5)

I find that on my Velocity chart, I see sprints from another board that was used to work on some of the projects before. How do I remove these?

I already found that changing my board filter, so the issues completed on that older board are filtered away (with: resolved > "2013/10/01" or status != Closed), changes the 'Completed' points for these old sprints to 0, but it does not remove the sprints themselves. The 'Commitment' points are not 0, although they are less than before... I guess this is because some issues were committed there and not completed, so they still exist, in an open state.Is there any way to filter their 'commitment' but leave the issues on my backlog?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 10, 2013

Sprints are determined based on the issues that appear for the filter. All sprints that are retreived for the the issues from the filter will be shown.

And it also uses the history and it will find those sprints for which the issues where planned earlier. it is not possible to filter them out as of now.

Suggest an answer