The velocity chart is not consistent with the velocity for the Sprint in the dashboard.
For our project, velocity in the dashboard showed 150 story points. We ensured that all bugs/tasks are 'Closed' and all stories (and subtasks) are marked 'Done'
However, after closing the sprint, the Velocity chart showed only 141 as Completed velocity.
Why is this?
O checked the documentation for the Velocity Chart and the only part I found about possible differences in values is the following:
Please note that the values for each issue are recorded at the time the sprint is started. Changing the Estimate value afterwards will not be reflected in the Velocity Chart.
Would you happen to know if this is the case for you?
I suppose what it means is that if we change the story points for a story after the sprint has started, it would not be reflected in the Velocity.
I am not sure, but this might be the case since after further analysis, we sometimes do update the story points.
Thanks for your answer.
...PermissionsStartOnly=true User=www-data Group=www-data ExecStart=/opt/jira/bin/startup.sh ExecStop=/opt/jira/bin/shutdown.sh TimeoutStartSec=120 TimeoutStopSec=600 PrivateTmp=true [Install] WantedBy...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs