Using the Free Cloud Version, Where is EazyBI

Neil Zaccari March 5, 2018

I'm an experienced Jira user at my old company. I just changed jobs, and my new company is using the free version. Where is the link to EazyBI?

2 answers

0 votes
Sir Mārtiņš Vanags
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2018

Hi,

First, you could check if eazyBI add-on is installed for your Jira Cloud instance.

Next, you should be able to find a tab for eazyBI add-on

eazyBI add-on for Jira Cloud.png 

Best regards,

Martins / eazyBI team

Neil Zaccari March 7, 2018

Martins,

Your answer confirmed my suspicion!  How do I install the add-on? Without it we are blind.

Neil

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 7, 2018

Admin -> Add-ons -> Find new add-ons.  However, you should also check that it's not already installed - the screenshot Mārtiņš gave is from Server, not Cloud, and you may have EazyBi located as an icon in the left handbar instead.

Sir Mārtiņš Vanags
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 7, 2018

Hi Nic,

Thanks for helping on this.

Actually, the screenshot was not from Server but from our Cloud instance, just Jira was not updated (eazybi.atlassian.net).

Note that you can't get the old "look" if you create a new Jira instance these days.

Jira cloud - eazyBI addon.png

Best regards

Martins / eazyBI team

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 8, 2018

Ah, you're in one of the later batch to be forced over to the new UI then!  Thanks for the update!

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 5, 2018

It is an addon that needs to be installed have you gone to "manage addons" to check if it has been installed?

Suggest an answer