User not receiving email notifications

Ravi Vangala July 26, 2017

I have a notification scheme set for the below events to a project named CCUBE FPS

1. Issue Updated
  2. Issue Assigned
  3. Issue Resolved
  4. Issue Commented
  5. Issue Comment Edited

All other projects use Default Notificaiton Scheme which has notifications set for the below events

1. Issue Created
  2. Issue Updated
  3. Issue Assigned
  4. Issue Resolved
  5. Issue Closed
  6. Issue Comment
  7. Issue Comment Edited
  8. Issue Comment Deleted
  9. Issue Reopened
  10. Issue Deleted
  11. Issue Moved
  12. Work Logged on Issue
  13. Work Started on Issue
  14. Work Stopped on Issue
  15. Issue Worklog Updated
  16. Issue Worklog Deleted
  17. Generic Event

Notifications are not working since Monday

Have checked with our network administrator whether there is any issue in the Spam folder of the Email Exchange Server. However, upon confirmation that the Mail system is all working fine, I have looked into the Notificaiton Helper to understand if there were any issues with respect to the notications triggered for events. There, for all the users I have checked for with multiple JIRAs and the events I get a message as below where it shows there are no issues with the notification trigger.

This issue happens for all users across the India team whereas our counterparts from other country do not face this issue. 

Screenshot of the Notification helper:

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 26, 2017

>This issue happens for all users across the India team whereas our counterparts from other country do not face this issue.

Ok, that tells me that there is something wrong with your email system and that it is blocking the emails going to your Indian colleagues.  You've ruled out spam arriving and being filtered there, so it must be your email system filtering it earlier.

Suggest an answer