Recognition

• Give kudos
  • My kudos

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

User don´t see full kanban card icons Edited

Hi there,

im searching my a... of because non admin users don´t see the task infos (color & icon) as i do on admin. But i cannot find any setting for it.

Cloud Version

Can someone help me?

1. photo: User view

2. photo: Admin View

Greetings FrankBildschirmfoto 2019-08-06 um 16.46.30.pngBildschirmfoto 2019-08-06 um 16.46.42.png

4 answers

1. Cloud or Server

2. Did you try different browsers?

2. Is this reproduced on the same PC and and the same browser but under different accounts?

See answer below...sorry ;-)

I chose cloud on thread creation. Sorry that i did not mention that seperately.

Yes, different Browsers (FF & Chrome)

Yes, Notebook on different Browsers (Admin & Testuser). Also on the same Browser with "Login as user xyz". On my colleague´s mac it is also not shown.

Probably something on user right for kanban board......but i cannot find the right "button" :D

0 votes
John Funk Community Leader Aug 06, 2019

Hey Frank,

This has happened to us before, but it was so long ago, I don't actually remember for sure. :-(

However, I am pretty sure it was related to the filter. I know, I know - that's really weird but true. 

Take a look at the filter for the board and see if there is an error with it - like an issue type is no longer valid, etc. 

We never used other users then myself....thats why i did not recognize it quite a long time.

I will have a look at the filters

I went to my board.....pressed 3 dots....board settings:

Check the filters -> no errors....also removed the filters...

but nothing changed :(

John Funk Community Leader Aug 07, 2019

Maybe try to get one of the users to just execute the filter and see what happens? Not from the board, but actually go to the filter and execute to get a list of issues returned. 

Also, did you actually execute the filter? Just checking.  :-)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

How to create Jira issus from Excel file?

When to use CSV importer When managing your processes in Jira, there are many occasions where you need to create a lot of tasks. Creating them one by one will cost you a lot of time and effort and i...

4,633 views 22 33
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you