Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

User accounts disabled today

Edited

We're a small company using the free 10 user Jira Software.  We have a site LifeIT, our company name.  However I still use and older email address (from a company purchase). We are working with a third party (who have a fully licensed JIRA set-up).

Over night all the users from the thrid party have had their accounts disabled.  Except one who is a site admin.

I go to Admin, Directory, Manage Accounts and get "You have no Manged users".

From the People view I have no option to re-enable them.

Please help.

1 answer

0 votes
Dirk Ronsmans Community Leader Aug 19, 2022

Hi @Arran Bell ,

So am I getting this right?

You have your instance (10users, free) and working with a 3rd party that has their own instance.

The users which are from the 3rd party (with their domain) are suddenly disabled on your instance or in general?

If they are from another domain which was claimed/managed by the 3rd party they should see it on their end normally. (because the accounts are managed on their domain (unless you claimed the 3rd party domain? :))

Yes the third party have their own fully licensed instance.  For security reasions they did not want to add us to it, so we created our own free instance and invited the thrid party members via email.

It's all been working fine for over a year, until this morning.  When all their accounts are disabled in our instance.

I'd not claimed any Domains, until this morning. I claimed our group domain, to test it. But our group domain, doesn't match mine or my collegues email address. :/

Dirk Ronsmans Community Leader Aug 19, 2022

If those accounts are on their managed domain I would contact them to see if they disabled them?

Thanks, from reading other similar issues I've asked the third party to check their end.

Like Dirk Ronsmans likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS

Atlassian Community Events