3. See attached screenshot

JIRA Bulk Operation bug.png

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Suren Raj
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 30, 2018

Hi,

I able to replicate this issue on my test instance. I have created a new bug report regarding this issue. Please refer to the below link:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-69157

Cheers

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2018

This looks to be a browser issue. Can you try an alternate browser and/or clear cache. 

Mario Ustar March 28, 2018

Tried it - it's the same in both Firefox and Chrome.

Cleared cache as well - no change.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2018

My second guess is an add on. Do you have any?

Mario Ustar March 29, 2018

Nope, no add-ons. Unfortunately I really don't have time to debug this for you, are you saying that you can't reproduce the issue?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 29, 2018

We can't debug this either - we have less access to your Cloud system than you do.  We're end-users of Atlassian stuff like you are, and I'm guessing you have a "starter" licence (10 users), so you've landed here when asking for support, as Atlassian don't do direct support for starters.

I can't replicate it on the Cloud systems I do have access to (well, the two I'm working with today at least), and I'd guess Jack will say the same.

It would be interesting to see if someone else sees the same in your system.

Gotcha. Sorry for the misunderstanding then.

Colleague of mine here can also reproduce the same issue. Both machines are running Windows (his is 7 and mine is 10). I'll see if anyone has a Mac with access to our cloud.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 29, 2018

Agree. I will say that I do have odd renderings from time to time on my cloud instance. Generally it clears with cache or another browser but occasionally it hangs around for the day. I have never seen this specific scenario though.

@Mario Ustar, if you are not on a 10 user license and this persists then I would reach out to support so they can log into your instance and investigate.

Confirmed, same issue on Mac as well.
Support ticket submitted: JST-379733

Suggest an answer