Useless New JIRA view related to Est, Remaining, Logged Time. Where is Tempo?

Swapnil Jagdish Prajapati April 22, 2021

Useless New JIRA view related to Est, Remaining, Logged Time. Where is Tempo?

Just open a JIRA issue and see where do you find the estimated time for that issue.

What is the remaining time left in that issue.

Who all logged , how much amount of time in a specific issue....

Left Pane of Projects is of very less use..... Most user works on issues and not on multiple projects ..... Managers needs to see reports for Multiple projects but a general user will be assigned to only one project........

Comments cannot be minimized...... do i have scroll every time to ???

Think from user pespective before you design and implement the change..... 

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 23, 2021

I see a Give Feedback button at the top right of the new issue view pop-up for issues in Company Managed projects. I would encourage you to use that to provide feedback to Atlassian. 

We don't use Tempo, so I cannot speak to where Tempo specific information is shown in the new issue view. The following is valid at least for instances that don't include Tempo, and for issues that are part of Company Managed projects.

The time estimating/tracking summary information is available in the right side pane of the new issue view.

Screen Shot 2021-04-23 at 3.05.36 PM.png

The details of time logged are available in the same section where Comments are found, as they were before.

Screen Shot 2021-04-23 at 3.08.56 PM.png

Suggest an answer