Upgrading from Standard to Premium

Mateus Martins March 30, 2021

In Jira Software Cloud when an upgrade like that one is made, is there a way to find who did it and when? Like a log or something

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2021

Hi @Mateus Martins,

I am not aware of any specific logs that disclose this information. However, only your site administrators have access to your subscriptions, so in most cases only a limited number of people should have the ability to change your subscriptions.

From the Cloud licensing FAQ, it seems that changes to your subscriptions will be communicated to the billing contact(s) of your site 3 days prior to the next invoice:

Screenshot 2021-03-31 at 10.17.36.pngI am not aware about the contents of that email, so not sure if it mentions anything about who initiated the change. But I would recommend to reach out to your site admins first to find out who updated the plan. Maybe he/she was not aware that the change had a pricing impact, so discussing the matter will definitely increase awareness.

You can find a list of site administrators from user management, filter by role Site administrators. 

Mateus Martins March 31, 2021

Hi @Walter Buggenhout ,

Thank you so much for your time and answer. I actually find out what happened. In my client instance they have Advanced Roadmaps subscription, so they received a trial for premium, as everyone who uses Portfolio is receiving. At the end of the trial the billing changed.

Thank you again, you have gone deep trying to help!

Cheers,
Mateus  

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer