• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Upgrading from Standard to Premium

In Jira Software Cloud when an upgrade like that one is made, is there a way to find who did it and when? Like a log or something

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi @Mateus Martins,

I am not aware of any specific logs that disclose this information. However, only your site administrators have access to your subscriptions, so in most cases only a limited number of people should have the ability to change your subscriptions.

From the Cloud licensing FAQ, it seems that changes to your subscriptions will be communicated to the billing contact(s) of your site 3 days prior to the next invoice:

Screenshot 2021-03-31 at 10.17.36.pngI am not aware about the contents of that email, so not sure if it mentions anything about who initiated the change. But I would recommend to reach out to your site admins first to find out who updated the plan. Maybe he/she was not aware that the change had a pricing impact, so discussing the matter will definitely increase awareness.

You can find a list of site administrators from user management, filter by role Site administrators. 

Hi @Walter Buggenhout _ACA IT_ ,

Thank you so much for your time and answer. I actually find out what happened. In my client instance they have Advanced Roadmaps subscription, so they received a trial for premium, as everyone who uses Portfolio is receiving. At the end of the trial the billing changed.

Thank you again, you have gone deep trying to help!

Cheers,
Mateus  

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

Bitbucket Smart Commits vs. Genius Commits - What's the difference?

If you already heard about Smart Commits in Bitbucket, know that you just stumbled upon something even better (and smarter!): Genius Commits by Better DevOps Automation for Jira Data Center (+ Server...

114 views 0 2
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you